Wednesday, December 24, 2008

the last night-- skillet

i like this song...
a bit loud but nice to sing when u are really tired :p

aniway... here's the lyrics
lyrics frm
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/skillet/thelastnight.html

"The Last Night" by SKILLET

You come to me with scars on your wrist
You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this
I just came to say goodbye
I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine
But I know it's a lie.

[Chorus:]
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be.
The last night you'll spend alone,
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go,
I'm everything you need me to be.

Your parents say everything is your fault
But they don't know you like I know you they don't know you at all
I'm so sick of when they say
It's just a phase, you'll be o.k. you're fine
But I know it's a lie.

[Chorus]

The last night away from me

[Bridge:]
The night is so long when everything's wrong
If you give me your hand I will help you hold on
Tonight,
Tonight.

[Chorus]

I won't let you say goodbye,
I'll be your reason why.

The last night away from me,
Away from me.

chinese translation... i noe i m bad at this but juz nid to try ok? :p juz bear w mi?

最后一夜

那一夜,你来找我时,手上还带着伤。
你说这是最后一夜了。

我只是来说再见,
不是要让你看我哭。
我没事了,真的。

但我知道那是谎言。。。

chrous:
这是你孤独度过的最后一夜
看着我的眼睛,我要你知道
无论哪里,只要你需要,我都会在。

这是你独自度过的最后一夜,
我会抱着你,不放手,
无论是什么,只要你需要,我就是。

父母都说全都是你的错,
但那是因为他们没有像我一样了解你,
我已厌倦了他们的借口
这只是个过渡期,你会没事的,没问题的。
因为我知道那都是些谎言!

chrous
离开我的最后一夜
bridge
什么都不对的夜晚很漫长,很漫长。。。
如你伸出手,我一定会抓住。。。
今晚。。。这一晚。。。

chrous
我会让你说再见,
就让我当个理由吧。。。

离开我的最后一夜,离开我。。。



this is vampire knight amv...
after watching it... i got addicted to this song...
i like this song! and this amv...
it's abt zero and yuuki... some of the lyrics really fit into the story....

No comments: