Thursday, July 24, 2008

full metal alchemist brothers...

frm full metal alchemist- brothers...

it's really really touching!!!!! so sad.... i din realize that when watching the anime...
i was looking at anime lyrics then i realize tis wonderful song...
i tink there's a russian version and sung by a choir?
it's realli realli good even though i dun understand the lyrics...
the lyrics is translated into eng here...

http://www.imeem.com/people/a1ddL/music/pV75Qc-E/vic_mignogna_brothers/
i got the lyrics frm here...

(Edward)
How can I repay you, brother mine?
How can I expect you to forgive?
Clinging to the past
I shed our blood, and shattered your chance to live
Though I knew the laws, I paid no heed
How can I return your wasted breath?
What I did not know has cost you dear,
For there is no cure for death

Beautiful Mother,
Soft and sweet, once you were gone
We were not complete
Back through the years
We reached for you

*A las, twas not meant to be*

And how can I make amends for all that I took from you?
I led you with hopeless dreams
My brother, I was a fool

(Alphonse)
Don't cry for the past now, brother mine
Neither you nor I are free from blame
Nothing can erase the things we did,
For the path we took was the same

Beautiful Mother,
Soft and sweet, once you were gone
We were not complete
Back through the years
We reached for you
*A las, twas not meant to be*

My dreams made me blind and mute
I longed to return to that time
I followed without a word
My brother, the fault is mine

(Edward)
So, where do we go from here?
And how to forget and forgive?
What's gone is forever lost
Now, all we can do is live

ok my chinese translation...

(爱德华)

弟弟,哥哥我要如何补偿你呢?
我可以希望你原谅我吗?
拼命抓着过去
我不但让我们的血流了下来,我还把你生存的权力粉碎
我明知故犯
现在要我如何把生命还给你?
我的无知把你害惨了
死亡是无药可救的

美丽的母亲
温柔慈祥的您走了之后
我们就不一样了
这么多年来
我们到了您身边

但这并不是注定的

现在我要如何补偿你呢?
我把你带往不可能的梦里
对不起弟弟,我是一个傻瓜

(艾尔芬斯)
哥哥,不要再为过去流泪了
不只是你的错,你我都错了
没有任何东西可以抹掉我们的错
因为我们走的路是一样的

美丽的母亲
温柔慈祥的您走了之后
我们就不一样了
这么多年来
我们到了您身边
但这并不是注定的

我被梦想蒙蔽了我的眼睛
我被梦想夺走了声音
我好想回到那时候
哥哥, 这都是我的错

(爱德华)
现在,我们要往哪走?
要如何遗忘与原谅?
失去的永远会不来
现在,我们只能活下去...

when u have made a mistake...
wad can u do?

wad can u do to make amends?
wad if there's no way to make amends?
how do u live w the guilt?
the feeling that u ahve let ur brother down?

in this anime...
the two brothers had tried to raise their mother from the dead...
but there is no cure for death..
one who had passed away can nvr come back...
they used wad all alchemists are forbidden to do...
they tried to bring teh dead back...
and for this they paid a heavy price...
the younger brother lost his body... the older brother lost one of his limbs...
but in order to ensure that his brother's soul can live... he sacrificed another of his limbs to bind his brother's soul to a set of armour...
the price was too heavy and yet they did not bring their mother back...

it's so sad...
tis is one of my fav anime...
frm it... we can learn a lot of thgs...
thgs like accepting the facts...
thgs like loyalty, kinship, determination...
and the anime is funny at times... and realli touching at times...

mayb i can rewatch them?
i borrowed teh manga frm the lib... mayb borrow them again? :p

No comments: