Friday, May 23, 2008

a trip to causeway pt...

chocolate cream pie!!!

on wed... my little sis had no school
so i brought her to causeway pt...
we ate long john 4 lunch...
she din have chocolate cream pie b4 ...
i cant buy takeaway for it...
melt b4 i reach home...

so let her try...



then we went to find a present for her friend n a wedding gift for her teacher...
aniway she oni get her friend's present...
then went to lib...
b4 i had to rush to tuition...
had a nice time!
been busy these few days...
i had been reading n watching xiaofuren...
n rushing to tuition....
realli nice...
been typing up my fan fic...
but not even half done...
haiz... last chap is last yr i tink...
n i said will update everi mth...
haiz... i m so lazy!!!!!!
aniway...
i m having some prob w my com...
there are some blogs that i cant read...
or i go in n my com hang?... dunno why...
i cant read some cbox... or tag for that matter...
my com shut down suddenly on me or kept hanging...
haiz.....

No comments: