Thursday, October 11, 2007

weird person...

haiz...
2day so tiring...
juz came back frm tuition center...
another day gone but my term paper still not finished...

went to causeway 2day...
to buy dinner as well as find some infor...
causeway pasa maram ending...
so bought a waffer hotdog to eat...
borrowed some dvd to watch... inuyasha...

then boarded the bus to go home...
at one of the stop a man in mid thirties boarded...
he sat nxt to me n started to talk... yes to me...
i was listening to my hp when the person asked mi the time...
i told him n he still asked again...
then i showed him the time...
he grabbed my hand to see the time... at least 3 times...
then he started to ask mi if i was working...
n i said no... then he asked the time again... yes he grabbed my hand again!
i like so confused at wad he was doing...
n the auntie in front of mi... turned to look at him 2 times le...
i tink the auntie also felt weird...
cause the auntie saw mi sitting behind her when she boarded the bus earlier than the man...
then the man started talking abt how hard it was to find a job...
i like juz smiled... not knowing wad to do...
then he asked mi where i lived n he asked if i got go to the cai shen temple b4 or not...
then i saw the industries site n told him i m getting off...
then i walked towards the door n pressed the bell...
but it was not my stop!!!
due to his constant talking i saw the wrong stop...
there was another stop b4 my actual stop...
but then i cant stay on the bus...
so i juz got down... n walked 5 min...
with a heavy bag n my family's dinner...
so heavy! n veri unlucky lah!!!

haiz... realli hate my luck sometimes ...
guess i muz pray to my lucky stars for some gd luck...

stars stars burning bright...
lucky star lucky star in the night
pls pls hear my cry...
n i hope u will not be wry...
cause i m realli serious...
pls send mi some good luck!

No comments: