Friday, October 27, 2006

thoughts....

hey today is a veri beneficial day.... glad tt i decide to go for the 6pm lect instead of watching webcast.... n today is 933 lin zhi? i dunno how to spell her name lah... it's her last day at work at 933... so sad... they have this sth like farewell for her... but din finished listening. due to tut...

talk to peikiat.... missed u peikiat! u n even ur lame jokes!!!! muz meet after exam ok?

then i had a 6 hr break today after sw tut... mi yiwen n wenya sit together to study.... sad to say i oni finished a lect.... shd b better if i dun keep being distracted....

aniway we went to the lect... it was great... the first part is by mrs ann wee... she's eighty! but she makes the lect interesting w eg n jokes....
then it was mr gilbert... he's a medical social worker n work w cancer patient....
he gave us some eg tt nearly makes mi cry... here's wad i write as he was telling the egs... hey i can multitask u noe.... n i realli rite it there.... but it's not gd ... juz random thoughts

it's the last mime
it's the last way
and now it's time
carry on another day
hold onto the hope
even if it will die
but just let mi hold on
even if you need to lie
it's sad
I know i've been had
it's bad
yet i know it's kind of mad

let me try
let me cry
the tears will dry
and just please don't pry
let me believe
let me hope
for then even at the eve
I know i have to cope

giving up
that's not me
for i am one
who hold on
I hope that there's one way
I know that there's another day
I can only go to this bay
and then maybe i will be okay
I will try
not to cry
but then it's hard
it's all on the card....

after the lect, wenya talked w mr Gilbert n mi n yiwen listened
he talked abt familiarity, stress n letting go....
it was veri sad.... yet it was so philisophical?

i felt the urge to b a social worker again... wad shd i major in?....
well let's hope that i will think it out... i juz have to do so another day....

No comments: