Wednesday, October 18, 2006

xin zhi you

hey... veri tired....
supposed to be typing history but cant seem to do it...
life is realli busy...
n i tink my chinese essay die lah....
it is supposed to be not more than 5000 wds but i oni write abt 2000!!!!
n i use a night to finish it... wout much sleep...
last wk happened to b my youngest sis exams....
nid to teach her n her friend....

now tis hist... i din do... juz now help my youngest sis change her blogskin...
i wasted e whole day!!!! help!!!!!
but my energy level still veri low....
aniway....
here's sth i juz wrote n share it here....
it has a tune... it is supposed to be song lyrics but i m not sure how is it....

well enjoy! to all my friends out there looking at tis blog!

每一夜 我坐在窗旁看星星
星星 一闪 一闪亮晶晶
看星星点缀这黑暗的夜空
我哼着一首简单的歌

一闪一闪亮晶晶
满天都是小星星
我的人生像夜空
朋友们就像星星
点缀了我的时空
有句话藏在心里
我想对朋友你说
朋友谢谢你谢谢

该走的 路很长看不到尽头
烦恼很多很多的时候
朋友就出现让我重拾笑容
点亮我那黑暗的天空

一闪一闪亮晶晶
满天都是小星星
我的人生像夜空
朋友们就像星星
点缀了我的时空
有句话藏在心里
我想对朋友你说
朋友谢谢你谢谢

well.... wish that all my term papers can be handed in on time n done well... veri difficult to achieve dream...
n felicia cheer up!!!

No comments: