Saturday, October 21, 2006

never had a dream come true...

well... things have been bad today...
sorrie rephrase that... things have never seem to be good for a long time.....
aniway.... today's deepvali.... excuse my spelling pls....
my neighbour gave us some treats... but i cant eat cause i m sick...
got a veri bad sore throat n bad headache....

my mum watching full hse in the living room n i cant seem to focus on anithg....
n the girl's friends in full hse are so bad! how can they treat their friend like tt?...

well... i wrote tis juz now.... yes... even w my heahache cause i cant do anithg...
if i dun have to read more titmus or fodder or k & k.... the world will forever b peaceful....
n if my monitor will stop flickering i will be even more happy....
sorrie... i a bit crazy.....

aniway... write tis after i read a comic of kexin... veri nice abt a clone who wants to b like a kite n enter into another world;actually a computer world....
he wants to be free n break the string....


The world is black
my faith has leaked
I can't find my way
and it's time to pay

I never had a clue
and my time is due
all I see is blue
I never have a dream come true

But then it's alright
I might have lost my way
but I will find the light
Tomorrow's another day!

I might cry
but my tears will dry
then I will try
and all will be a wry

I believe....

tt's all .... i want to watch deathnote!!!!!!!
n felicia please cheer up!
everi1 take care n dun get sick ok?!
feels like gg kbox! zhui xing! when free?....

No comments: