Monday, October 09, 2006

well things going...

well thing shave been quite a mess for mi...
I JUZ CANT SEEM TO CONCENTRATE ON STUDYING!!!!!!!
how? well, i kept wanting to read stories online
or spent the day daydreaming....
but i nid to work on the term paper!!!!
i got so many term papers n i havent started yet!!!!!!
is it mi? or wad?

aniway juz updating on my life...

tis year's 中秋,din do much...
my mum n my youngest sis go out to join the rc's celebratn till ard 11.30pm
while e rest of us stay home n watch tv....
i noe e time caused shaman king was playing....
b4 that i went to causeway lib to find a bk since it is not on loan
but i spent a few hrs n still nothing.
i searched everywhere even the children's section for that bk...
so stupid... haiz....

i muz say my sis 's lantern is always so special my ex-neighbour brought for her...
her last year it is pikachu with a fan that caused the snow to float n fall or sth like that...
n it has the song of jingle bells... dun ask mi y christmas... i also dunno...
tis year it is hello kitty with a stick that blinks in different colour
and when switched on the stick went full speed to form a circle that kept changing colours!
however, the music is too loud.... n when switched on suddenly... u can get a heart attack...

aniway
on sat, my family n i went to celebrate my grandma's bday...
we went to eat near my old hse....
the food was great n we were chatting n eating so i dun realli rmb wad the food was...
except tt i noe the dinner muz b x...
n we were discussing abt the type of meat...
my cousin says that she cant differentiate chicken n fish....
aniway, my youngest sis tok tt the "theatre" my cousin who is a nurse says was the cinema...
sweatdrop... but hey she didn't know....

n now i havent started on wo hu cang long....
neither have i started on hist or sw....
tmr will b in sch..... a long time.....

n b4 i forget....
i want to wish XIUJUAN a big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
i m sorrie it is one day late.... i wan to type it yesterday but was chatting w yiwen....
but Zygote! u re older now! sorrie ur bday gift is going to be belated...
quite busy now... but u muz smile always ok?
not too much though... n not during lect... or start laughing suddenly... tt's scary...
but stay happy ok?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

n felicia! miz u... so long nvr c u....
n u seem to be unhappy....
cheer up ok? muz smile! n i mean a realli big one!
not like that T_T but like tt ^_^ !
happy ok?

now nid to go teach my sis....

No comments: