Wednesday, January 28, 2009

spring cleaning

laging post...

i spent more than a week on spring cleaning juz my study table n a few days on my wardrobe...
actually wardrobe... i oni chose some clothes then my mum kept the rest...

the progess of clearing my study room... with all my notes...







after i cleared a bit....
went out... then started again 2 days later...




the laptop bag that i filled with all papers... n metal strips by the side...


then i tore off the paper frm the study table...
n that's the inside...





after that, wrapped it up again...


clearing off beads... put them into a big box...

a container for all strings... n another bag for all ribbons...
fit them all inside the black drawer...


then all the yarns in a box as well...

then clear the pencil cases n put them in small drawers...

the neatstudy table... yeah!
clear all files n file new notes... n reshuffle thgs...

here's the thgs i discard... all thrown away....

No comments: