Friday, January 30, 2009

ranting...

I hate everything!
why do i have to shoulder everything?
why is it always my fault?

it's not even my fault, yet i m the one blamed...
when thgs go wrong, i can't even scold teh one at fault...
cause i m a mad woman?
i m an auntie?

wad's wrong w that?
y is it always me?

i m proud beacuse i m in uni?
how many pplare uni students nowadays?

i dun take care of my sisters?!!!
what have i been doing? i missed so many thgs in my life because of them yet i dun take care of them?!!!

i feel so i dunno wad?...

y?y?y?

i m so angry
i feel like screaming!
why is it always i m the one who have to do everythg?

yet why m the one always the one to be blamed?

i m so sick of it!

sometimes i dunno why i m the one who stays at home?

soemtimes i just wished i m alone...
maybe loneliness is better to be coped with than anger...

why m i even here?
why m i here?
should i juz disappear?

but i dun have the courage none the ability...

i m sick...
i m so frustrated...
not only is my stomach in pain,
i feel like exploding...

throwing thgs, screaming, yelling...

crying, tears flowing, words running,

i hate everythg!!!!

No comments: