Tuesday, March 18, 2008

chicken pox...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I GOT CHICKEN POX!!!
haiz... got a fever n a terrible headache yesterday
but no spots then i took panodol and no fever tis morning...
then had a translatn quiz n skipped einstein tutorial... there goes my marks!!!
but i got a bit dizzy...
then i got 2 tutorial presentations...
i froze in the middle of it...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
cause i started to say sth but my headache came n i forgot abt it...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
there goes my marks!!!
then i decided to skip lect n go see a doc cause the headache getting worse...
due to the fact that i wore jacket for the whole day...
i then realized i got 2 spots on my right hand...
then i panicked...
tried to see a doc but closed le...
nid to wait till 6.30pm...
went home..
then go clinic... my dad w mi...
n then the doc was late for an hr!!!
finally went in...
$42!!! my $... actually my parents said they pay...
but still x... i wanted to go polyclinic but closed for the day le...
n while waiting might infect someone...
n guess wad...
my 21st bday is tmr!!!
n i got chicken pox!!!
who got chicken pox on such an impt day?!!! mi!!!
haiz...
xinying said because i kept getting paranoid so i get it...
haiz...
aniway...
will do a special entries later w pic... 4 all
i got wonderful relatives... haha...
my ganma bought a cake on sat n celebrated my 21st bday earlier...
n they sang bday song... i was so happy esp after the depression day i had...
then da yi came today...
n bought an expensive but super nice bag 4 mi!!!
the type i loved n wanted but too expensive....
n also 3 shirts... frm my fav... s n k!!!!
n one it's even a jacket n most imptly all my fav style!!!
i love them!!!
n not to forget, si jia gave mi tis wonderful present!!!
love it!!! esp the cards so sweet!!!
thxs a lot!!!
i might be having prob...
i might be sad...
but at the end of the day...
i m blessed...
i have wonderful family n friends...
even if we argued n thgs...

thxs a lot everybody!!!
thxs a lot!!!

No comments: