Sunday, January 06, 2008

christmas present...

ok... presentos...
b4 that... i bought anithg in dec that i forgot to blog abt...
my track shoes!!! my mum bought it 4 mi... at imm while we were shopping...
decided to buy cause it looks realli alike my old pair... one that i realli love last time... bought this pair at $16... still need another pair of shoes for sch n work...

ok... now for presents...
wad i buy n made for others...
zhui xing awards ceremony...
certs n presents...
4 Xinying... i made a small star n added it to the minitoons hp strap i bought...
4 Xianhao...made a big star 4 the superstar...
4 wenya... made a big ribbon keychain to add to the leo pedant i bought at giv a name...

4 my little sis... who kept asking for her christmas gift... bought her to cavana to eat hot plate...



i received....
frm my cousin's maid, yaya... a bag n a prefume to be shared w my sis...
n chocolate frm gan ma!


frm zhui xing...

frm xinying... a hp pouch!
frm xianhao... hairband n rubberbands!!!
n frm wenya... a bkmk, diamond stickers n a dolphin pendant!
haha... all my presents...
ok... more abt christmas trip to xianhao's hse nxt...
n then new year trip to orchard, then vivo city trip...

No comments: