Tuesday, November 14, 2006

memories...

today we have a veri super short hist lect.... it is oni 30min....
it is to tell us how to prepare n wad to expect frm exams....

aniway... there is tis qns...
why do we study hist...

the lecturer says it is because of memories...
ever1 is a historian... ever1 creates history....
and that history is also known as ur memories...

wow... i m really impressed by tis ans... i din realli tink abt history in tt way....
history is ur memory....it sounds so i dunno how to describe....
aniway i tok of tis song---- one piece ending song... memories...
it is a jap song n the lyrics here are translated...
i have found it at http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/onepiece/memories.htm
so enjoy...

Memories
Ending Song

Lyrics: Akihito Tanaka
Music: Akihito Tanaka
Arrangement: The Babystars
Vocal: The Babystars

when I was young, a treasure map
was spread in my mind
making sure that someone unknown won't take
the miraculous place that I've been searching for right now, it's life filled with dusts

someday, I'll leave it up toeverything's time
if the world ever changes
take me to myself that never knew a thing
making sure that memories won't fade away

I was singing since I was small
warming the heart that dreams
the secret melody that everyone imitated
making sure that it can be done better this time
right now, I keep on sighing

everyone is still unable to grab the true dream
if the time ever goes backtakle me to myself that learned tears
making sure that loneliness can't catch upif the world ever changes
take me to myself that never knew a thing
making sure that memories won't fade away
making sure that loneliness can't catch up

so how... all ur memories are history... don't let them fade....
part of song of hope....
beautiful memories will linger on and on...

No comments: