Saturday, November 18, 2006

exams approching!!!

hey... it seems like everi1 is experiencing exams fever!!!
i m veri near panicking rite now... i dun tink i hav studied at all...
i m still online reading stories.... reading storybks n comics...
it's juz tt i dun have the energy to study!!!
i see the bk... e bk noes mi but i dunno it...
i fell asleep at the first pg i was reading....

how?!!!
help!!! i tink nid to send a big big sos out! but then dun tink ani1 can help...
exams can oni depends on myself.... i noe but....
haiz.... aniway i was looking thru lyrics n since i m studying hist...
i found tis clamp dectective campus song... the title is the history...

Bokura no Rekishi
Vocals: Sakamoto Maaya
Also found on her "Hotchpotch" CD

I thought about the meaning of life but I didn't get it
It just made my head spin
Fun things aren't easily forgotten
But mundane stuff makes me sleepy


If it's our history
It's only just begun

Becoming this kind of person
Meeting these kinds of people
Eating these kinds of foods
Travelling to these kinds of countries
I want to enjoy these things!


I thought about the meaning of love
But not a single answer came to mind
My contrary self alternately feels
Both excitement and anguish

There are countless unsolvable mysteries

Hidden in our history
Doing these kinds of jobs
Doing these kinds of sports
Wearing these kind of clothes
Going on these kinds of dates
I want to enjoy these things!


Even though I don't really know about tomorrow
I know about the future
Everyone's still searching for
What it is that they want to do


We'll keep on changing (Go for it!)
as long as we're alive (Take it easy)
We'll keep on developing (Don't give up!) because we were born
Dancing these kinds of dances (Go for it!)
Singing these kinds of songs (You can do it!)
Having these kinds of dreams (Don't give up!)
Having these kinds of fights

Living in this way (Go for it!)
Playing in this way (Take it easy)
Worrying in this way (Don't give up!)
Loving in this way
I want to enjoy these things!
We want to enjoy these things!


ok... y we study history... how we make hist.... i tink we might juz enjoy history...
haiz... history exam coming!!!!!
i m not panicking.... i m dying!!!!

No comments: