Wednesday, December 27, 2006

phew.... exams results out...

hey...
juz checked my results...
ok to tell the truth i dunno if my results re gd or bad....
but aniway... i din fail ani of them....
so i m happy enough...
juz sth that realli bothers mi but... haiz...

i got a mixture of b+ n b-s...
dun i ask mi why i dun like b cause i also dunno...
why can't all my b-s be b?!!!

aniway...
ch which i m majoring in oni get b-!!! haiz...
same w cl and sw.... all i used to consider for majoring in...
i got oni b-...
then history n political science i got b+....
realli werid lor! how come i do better there but not chinese sw?
haiz... since i declare major le...
i will work hard nxt sem!!!
i promise.... no more skipping readings n last min work!
that's my new year resoln!!!

aniway my cap is 3.4....
i dunno if that is gd or bad...
but i noe nxt sem muz improve....
frm wad i check... that is 3rd class honours....
nid to improve le!!!
actually i juz hope to pass....

No comments: