Thursday, August 21, 2008

graph of feelings...


ok...
my graph for today...

start off okay....
i still trying to play d gray man's musician on my organ...

then went to school...
n when i reach the traffic lights juz opp my void deck...
it rained wout warning!!!
not the 1st time within these few days!
it did not start with a drizzle but with a shower...
n wad really irritate me is that it stopped juz as abruptly and to start again without warning...

aniway...
xinying was smsing me abt resuming our weekly study trip tis sat...
n we realized we are on the same train!!!
so lucky!
haha...

then the lect today was not bad...
well at least much better than yesterday's...
chinese drama is not bad...

then i sms my sis...
she din replied me till i reached sun plaza...
i sms her on bus 96 then went to buy food frm hawker centre not me... wenya...
n then an hr passed then she replied she still at jurong east...
i told her i go home first after we could not decide wad to eat...
then called home to c wad to buy fro dinner...
then she sms me again... to go yishun for long john...
haiz in teh end called again to tell my mum...

made a lot of calls today... muz save le ;p
then we ate dinner n walked ard...

that's all for today...
juz another random post...

juz tok i update tis few days tink i will be hiatus for sometime soon... :p
tmr got 2 lect n 5hr break....

No comments: