Monday, February 25, 2008

chinese new year 08...

ok... super late posts... gg to post everithg today...
today's recess wk..
but i super busy w my sis's exams... super stressed... quarrel w my sis... argue w my mum... yelling shouting screaming... yeah i noe... i m so... terrible? haha... haiz...
aniway...
1st off...
chinese new year'08 !
since we cant realli celebrate... din take much pics...
well on chu xi as well as chu er...
my uncle brought us home on his lorry!!!
i always love to travel in the lorry... so nice!

chu yi n chu er... my relatives frm my mum's side came to my hse... overnite.. n my sis n my cousin were grinding my other 2 cousins for info abt their girlfriends... while my other cousin kept saying sacastic thgs... haha...
i was sitting there w another of my cousin... listening to wad they were saying...
n they did that till 3am... so tired...
then played mahnjong on chu er afternoon...
hey i managed to escape on chu yi...
but chu er... i lost ard $4... dun i ever win? haiz...
then chu er nite met zhui xing to watch kung fu guan lan...
not bad... though i hope there's more of a plot as compared to the action...
ok... i noe i m the type of ppl who likes to watch all those nice effects n thgs...
but i also like plots... haha...
aniway... i was supposed to have dinner outside...
but cant resist the gd food my aunts n mum had made...
n my aunt delibrately cooked earlier for mi to eat...
n almost all my fav... fried food!!! esp all those fried vegetarian food... plus fried dumplings... so many thgs...
haha... aniway... i decided to mit later n eat my dinner...
then realized as usual xianhao was the oni one who reached...
i was late n xin ying n wenya was later than mi?...
ok... then we waited n then went to food court...
in the meantime took some pics...
at amk hub...

the 2 of them decided to pose for mi...

at the food court...

haha... captured a nice pic of mango...


then dear juliette decided that i m taking a video...
n refused to let mi take a video of her...
so hiding behind her purse? haha... nice purse by the way...



some nice shots of mi n mango taken by juliette...
n a shot of the 2 'Js'? haha...

then watched the movie...
after that... i nid to rush home cause too late le...
i wanted to watch d. grey man... ok...
some candids...

then on chu san went to my grandma's hse... father side...
had fun... played n eat goodies... haha...
then on chu dunno wad... went to my da gu's hse...
realized that my cousins actually noe how to play mahjong...
a bit surprised since they dun looked like they noe... even my uncles knew how to play... wow... haha...
n they said they are surprised at my little sis.. since she also noe...
n the younger ones were playing the dance thg... forgot wad's it's called...
my cousins on my mother's side used to bring it to my hse to play a few yrs ago...
haha... again they asked why my little sis noe... haha...
n they were almost playing... one person one button to step on... haha...

then forgot wad day... on my way home after school... saw lion dance at sun plaza...
ok... nxt is my einstein's exams... haiz...

No comments: