Thursday, December 20, 2007

journey

i watch 海豚湾恋人 (at dolphin bay) again today.
really like tis song...
esp the part where 易天边 sings tis song n she tok of her adopted mum...
how she wishes for the support of her mum...
it was touching...
the journey is long...
it reminds mi of my red cross knowledge POP's tittle... u can see the journey but not the destination...
the journey is always long... n support of friends n family will tide u thru...
tears may b shed... but move on... the journey needs to be continued...
tmr will be a brand new day... so walk on... it's a long long journey...

Journey by 张韶涵
曲:Corrinne May 词:Corrinne May


It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
wondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter , I know I will cry
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understand
I don't even know why I do the things I do
when prides bulids me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down this walls and pull me through

Cause it's a long long journey
till I feel that I'm worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
beaneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everthing is out to make me lose control

It's a long long journey
Till i find my way home to you...to you

路好长好长。
但要知道我该在哪里,我就需走完它。
路真的好长好长。
长到我都无法相信自己是否能走下去。
当影子遮住我的视线时,
我便迷失了方向而躲了起来。
在我回到家之前,
我要走的路真的好长好长。

在无数天漂流的时间,
我不断思索自己的目的,
想办法让自己更坚强。
我知道我会失败,会跌倒,会流泪。
而我也需要在你的身边,得到你的支持。

有时候,好像没有人能明白。
我自己也不知道自己为什么会做出这些事。
但我的自尊心建起了高高的墙不让我认错。
到时就请你砸了那些墙把我拉出。

因为在我觉得自己已付出够了之前,
还有很长的路要走。
当我被其他人遗弃,朋友都变成敌人时,
一切的一切都快令我发疯的时候,
在我这狼狈伤心的时侯,
你为我付出了很多很多。

而在我回到家,回到你身边,回到你时。
路还是好长好长。

what do you all tink? n i update a short story at my chinese blog...

No comments: