Friday, January 05, 2007

finally finished bidding!!!

aniway... i spent the whole day at home...
reading detective conan's comics and listening to music on my laptop....
well... din do much... but sth happened...
actually juz a small thg....
my youngest sis went to sch to buy the rest of her sch stuff...
like files and foolscrap...
my mum counted exactly $10.10...
so she went n buy....
she threw the receipt away n din check anithg
stuff everythg in her bag then go to gate to find my mum...
n rush home cause she wanted to shower due to the hot weather...
then my mum check the thg she bought n realized she forgot the most impt thg...
a green file that her teacher wants them to hand in...
but the bkshop auntie still collected the same amt of $...
my mum scolded my sis 4 not checking b4 gg home...
n also the auntie din giv her a plastic bag...
she had to take everything in her hands b4 she could stuff it in her bag...
then they went back again... but the auntie insisted my sis lost it...
then she says my sis still got take a pen...
then my mum have to buy the green file again....
n my sis din take the pen cause we cant find it in her bag n aniwhere...
my sis says she rmb she din take ani green file or pen...
but the auntie says she did...
pls lor... so many ppl buys things....
as they were talking there were ppl quencing as well...
haiz... then the auntie kept saying that my sis lost the thgs...
n my mum says nxt time giv the students plastic bags if they buy too many things lah..
how to take so many thgs...
n then the auntie juz says... she din ask how i noe she nid a plastic bag...
haiz... i dunno lah... but i din tink i like the auntie's attitude lor....
i mean u scold the kids got use huh?
make them scare of u... got $ meh?... haiz...
ok... change of topic....
i got all my modules for tis semester!
1.SSA1201 Singapore Society
2.NM1101E New Media and Society
3.LAJ1201 Japanese 1
4.CH2141 GENERAL HISTORY OF CHINA
5.CH2228CI LYRIC IN THE TANG-SONG PERIOD
so that's all....

No comments: