Sunday, November 04, 2007

phone call...

a veri stupid call woke me up at 8.45 am when i juz slept at 3am last nite!!!
so stupid!!!!!!
also make my parents to argue untill now... yes still gg on...
it's realli stupid!!!
aniway...
i studied universe till 3am yesterday but i oni finished 3 lect!!!
i die le... got 10 lect n 3 tut...
n term paper to be handed in tmr...
n I HAVENT STARTED PLANING YET!!!
i left less than 12 hrs... to finish...
finished the readings now doing planning b4 i start to type...
n test is on tue!!!
i die le...
morning wasted because of the stupid phone call!!!
n feel so sleepy even though i juz ate my lunch...
ok... what's the call?
there is supposed to be some event gg on today near my hse...
n my mum's friend called.... to ask us to go down...
my sis who is miting a friend to study for her a took the call...
told the auntie that we are all sleeping...
yes... i studied till 3 am but my father n little sis... watched vcd till 2.30am last nite...
the show was quite funny... realli i listened to it while i studied... :p
aniway... everi1 was so tired... finally can sleep in...
n she called n asked us to go down for the event saying that there's free food or sth...
i was too tired to care...
but my sis said we are sleeping n she was late but the auntie still asked my sis to wake all of us down to go down...
so stupid lor!
my sis was calling my mum who was out at chong pang, participating in the weekly walk...
mum din ans her hp... n my sis in her panicky state... woke all of us up...
nevertheless to say all of us were in bad mood...
i told her to go to mit her friend n juz forget the whole thing...
then she went off...
n the auntie called again n wanted us to hurry up...
so in the end... my dad juz went down to go n see what's happening...
the ppl there was distributing some drinks so my dad juz took some n went home...
yes... the auntie who called was not there at all!!!
too tired le...
then when my mum came home she was annoyed...
she said that the drinks were for ppl who participate in the event...
since we did not we shd not take them...
n the organisers had been complaining abt ppl who juz take free food n went home...
n my dad was like embarassing her... since everi1 there knew my mum...
n will tok that we are taking adv...
n my dad was furious that my mum's friend woke all of us... n asked us to do such thgs...
haiz... so they are still arguing over it now...
n the auntie also called other ppl to go down veri early...
haiz...
juz a phone call... ok mayb 2 or more...
n it juz made our day so bad...
feel so upset n tired!
STUPID PHONECALL!!!
dun u tink that ppl sleep in on sun?!!!
n i m rushing my termpaper n exams!!!
AAARGH! Stupid phone call!!!
mayb nxt time we nid to shut the phone off early in morning?
now i rmb there's why i switched off my hp at 9pm n oni switched it on when i left the hse...

No comments: