Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ninmu kanryo!!!

finally finished all the papers..
but think i did badly...
means i have to work extra hard for the exams...
all my papers are not done up to my standard since i m rushing...
not feeling well these few days...
stuck in toilet most of the time...
then i cut myself again... accidentally...
the small metal from the tap pierced my finger again...
i wondered why the tap hate me?!!!
aniway... some scenery photos i have taken...


n i saw a rainbow the other day!!!
i tink it is last fri... was walking to the mrt for my tution at ard 7pm...
it's like the 2nd time i had seen a rainbow?
n i managed to take a few pics...
but it is fading...
ok... how my table looks like when i did my term papers n study for my test?
n it looks even worse now than ever...
dun dare to take pics... too messy... to be shown... haha...
n my sis worse... she's having a-level...
her ones even more messy...
make me fall a few times... haiz...

No comments: