Saturday, August 25, 2007

tired days...

ok... super long since i update...
haiz... a veri veri long week!
tis week sch reopens n my sis's exam...
meaning... i have tuition on sun, mon n tue...
coming home then tech my sis...
so tired... but then my parents helped mi out a lot...

sch... 2nd wk le... but still tired...
but then gd thg is ... i din sleep at all at lect so far!
weird... but i tink it had to do w the sweets? or food?
since most of the lessons are at lunchtime meaning 12pm to 2pm...
so far my timetable is veri bad!
n tutorial havent start yet...
well... start nxt wk...
but i have almost all my tutorials by myself...
yes... even understanding the universe...
muz learn to be independent!
i tink i take alone better than packed lessons...
haiz... every tue... means rushing ard wout lunch...
n i always forget my breakfast...
10-12pm at arts then 12-2pm at sci then 2-4 at arts...
haiz...

aniway... w exams over it's better...
n my tuition at yishun is reduced to once a week...
so oni on thurs nite... but then my pay also low...
then nid to save a lot... since i still nid to buy concession every mth...
$97 a mth... so muz save $!!!

tink i spent too much these few mths...
so most likely not gg aniplace other than sch n lib...
i bought a pair of shoes yesterday... sth like trackshoes... at $5.90...
haiz... dunno why i kept buying shoes...
so scary... i got too many shoes le...
1st... 2pairs of lady sandals for $8 at sunplaza...
then a pair of fishbone slippers for $5.90 at amk...
then another pair of lady slippers for $6.90 at jurong east...
n finally a pair of shoes at $5.90 at jurong east yesterday...
within three mths i bought all these shoes along w a new bag n jacket...
realli spent a lot...
but then xinying says... all these are long overdue le...
yeah... my bag and shoes spoiled for a long time...
but i tink i m not gg to buy anithg else till at least october...
muz not spent too much $ muz save!!!

ok... i tink i m rambling on n on...
so i tink i will go back to my typing of stories...
i got at least 3 stories n 1 article on hiatus...
i will type more abt my lects nxt time...
n yes, i tink tis sem lect are all veri different frm the previous sem...
well... till then ja mata! ^_^

No comments: