Sunday, September 17, 2006

when they meet part 1

hi! i got fed up, studying history so i decided to post the first chap after all....
well the characters' names i changed amost all of them cause they sounded quite well... lame....
aniway, the legend from the other post is still the same and continued with this chapter.
and i need to say *hey i finally got to say tis* ths characters portrayed are all out of imagination and pls dun sue mi if you say i m writing ur life.... i hav no $ aniway....
however, this is my story and dun steal it!!!!

well this story is going to be an arc....
for now this is the first part of the arc.....
well let's go on....
hope u will enjoy tis story....

****************when they meet part one************

*******in the dark**********


“It’s time, Dusk,” a soft voice said, “It’s time for your journey to start.”

“Yes, Elder,” Dusk’s younger voice replied respectfully.

“Do you know what you are supposed to do?” Elder asked.

“Of course,” Dusk answered then she muttered softly, “you have been nagging all the time. How can I even forget?”

“What did you say, Dusk?” Elder demanded.

“Nothing except that you have explained what I am supposed to do in such a way that I will never forget,” Dusk said with a smile that seemed just too fake on her face.

“Then get going,” Elder snapped, “I will communicate with you with Remy if the need arises.”

“Of course, Elder, I am going,” Dusk said respectfully but muttered, “I am dying to get out of your old lady’s nagging.”

“I heard that, Dusk!” Elder screamed as the pressure in the air changed, “how dare you call me an old lady!”

“Shit! Remy! Let’s get out of here!” with that Dusk ran out of the exit with her faithful squirrel, Remy behind her. Just before a loud explosion occurred.


***********in the forest***********

“Tress! I can’t walk anymore! Let’s stop!” princess Sara screamed at her friend walking in front of her.

“We just stopped earlier! Just walk faster and get over it earlier!” treasure ignored her friend’s whims and continued on.

“Well, you are a ninja and are used to walking but I am a princess! I don’t need to walk so much before!” Sara complained.

Tress slowed down and signed, “Don’t ask me to pity you. You asked for it when you made me bring you to the forest. And I say again, it was your idea to get out of the palace. You threatened me to get you out. So it is not my fault. Though I still don’t understand how I let you talk mi into that. I am a ninja. I am supposed to be one of the palace’s protectors. How did I end up here?”

“Well, because you know me? I am sorry, Tress. Don’t be angry, please?” Sara said sadly as her eyes suddenly lit up, “I treat you to chocolate? I know I have a bar somewhere in my pouch.”

“Really?” Tress asked happily before she put on a mock glare, “hey! I am supposed to be angry with you!”

“Well, let’s forget all that and focused on this journey,” Sara changed the subject abruptly as she scanned around the forest, “do you think there really are monsters here?”

“I don’t know but we will have to continue to walk to find out, now shall we? If your highness can even walk?” Tress asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

“Hey! I have you know that I, Princess Sara, can handle anything in the world even if a monster suddenly appeared in front of me,” Sara said haughtily with her nose in the air as she waved her fan.

Tress snorted as she asked, “oh really, then why make me come along on this trip, your highness?”

“Hey, I am a sorcerer. I can control the wind. I ask you for company not protection. In fact I will protect you if a monster suddenly,” Sara’s sentence turned into a scream as something fell onto her, causing her to fall to the ground.

“Sara!” Tress screamed as she dashed to help the fallen princess, “are you alright?”

However, as she made out what happened, she could not stop laughing at the strangeness of this situation. It was so funny. It seemed that someone had fallen out of the tree right onto the princess.

“Well, I have heard of angels falling out of the sky but not people,” she commented as she stood laughing at the rapidly becoming red faces.

“Hey! Some help here!” Sara yelled at the laughing girl.

“Okay, Sara. But you have to admit that it is funny. After all, you are lucky that she is a girl,” Tress said as she helped the girl to get up, “hi. Are you alright?”

“I am okay,” the girl replied, embarrassed, “sorry for nearly killing you.”

“It’s okay. She does not get killed that easily,” Tress answered for Sara.

“Well, I hope so cause I am sure I am not that light. Oh, I am Mei.” The girl introduced herself as Tress helped Sara up.

“I am Tress and that is Sara. We are just walking around the forest,” Tress answered.

“Well, I am a performer. I was practicing for my new moves and I took a short nap on the tree. Guess this is the first and last time I tried that,” Mei joked good-naturedly.

Soon the three of them were laughing and joking. Mei offered the two of them a place to stay temporarily.

Unknown to them, someone was watching them as they made their way to the camp of Mei and her troupe.

“Do you think they are the one, Remy? If they are, we will need to take action and find the last one,” the elf whispered quietly as she followed the trio. Somehow, she had the feeling that it was going to be a tough journey.



so how was it? dun kill mi yet! i hope i din write anithg too bad..... review!!!! leave a tag!!!
thanks a lot! >_<
n i wan go kbox!!!!
n history is bad..... i dun understand wad is the difference btw imperialism n colonism e forum makes mi more confused.... i actually tok they re e same.... haiz........

No comments: