Thursday, September 28, 2006

song of hope

i have been reading fan fics since i cant write anything
i decided to read all the touching stories...
i just read dyna dee's fan fics "the call"
and it makes me cry again and again...
no matter how many time i read it....
the loss of a small boy due to heart disease....
i was reminded of this song...
i dunno who sang or composed or write the lyrics
but it was very very nice....
a small disclaimer... tis is not mine....

a song of hope

leaving the past behind
fall into the future in time
sometimes we don't know why the things we do
as i look into your eyes
i can see the clear blue sky
all i ever needed is to be with you

come sing a song of hope
come share this time with me
beautiful memories will linger on and on
no spoken words can stay
no photographs won't fade
only this song of hope will still remain

look at the deep blue sea
see a reflection of me
what lies ahead of me
no one can see
my life, my hope, my dream
my thoughts are my everything
they wouldn't sustain
if you are not with me

that's all.... i m feeling so sad now... T_T
well i will try my hardest to write the story hopefully...
oh by the way i tink i will stick all their names back to the oringal ones since they are so many complaints
but mayb not treasure... i tink tress shd do it....

No comments: