Monday, June 04, 2007

busy...

wow...
long time not updated?
juz a bit busy these few days...
sat... spent the morning training for my job at a cc...
then rushed down to yj for the alumini thg which had less than 30 ppl...
haiz... also din hav a chance to talk to the teachers...
since most of them not there or re quite busy...
haiz...
then went to shop ard at northpt b4 gg to causeway...
nid to prepare present for my dad's bday 2day n my sis nid to find her friend a present as well...
but in the end... we din buy anithg... or rather i bought myself a notebk... n a bottle...
haiz ....
then on sun...
went my grandma's hse again...
watch spiderman 3 ...
nice show!
a quote... no it is not mine...
it is choices who made us who we are...
n i wanted to watch pirates of the caribean as well but din get the time...
and the 3 of them too hyperactive le!!!
spent the time making them stop jumping ard n stop throwing thgs...
as well as make them stop disturbing mi!!!
haiz...watch nxt time...
eat outside...at a coffeeshop w everi1 else...
talked w my cousin abt cca...
mayb i shd join one nxt sem... but then again... see first...
then got home veri late... took a taxi...
today... my dad's bday...
still dunno wad to buy...
in the end go down coffee shop and have a big meal...
wish my dad a big happy bday...
but he won't read haiz....
ok... so many haiz in tis entry...
purposely? i dunno... :p

No comments: