Sunday, January 13, 2013

runing away

2013...

i think i should start saving...

for a place of my own...
or it will be better if i try to take a course overseas?
or find the other half n move away?

it's quite hard so i can only start saving...
no more spending unneccessary
no more buying mac breakfast
no more nice jap food...

i had enoough of trying to keep quiet over incorrect thgs...

why do u need to be so stubborn?
everything it's money to you?
everythg is right to u?
then dun ask for my opinion!!!!
no need to ask me for anithg!

if i move away... mayb i can finally be free
free of everythg....
mayb it's time for me to find a place to move away?
maybe it's time for me to go somewhere where no one can see or find me...

it's time....
but first it's money...
i will need to save enough...
n hopefully it will be enough...

i shd have learnt to go out at dawn n return at night...
then hopefully conflicts will be less...
interactn will be less...

maybe it's time to run away...
to hide... to lose my memories...
to spint away... to sleep forever???

No comments: